Saturday 3 October 2015

Hello World!





Hello World!

Here I am!  JennX (JennerationX)

The world is what I am reaching for.
Not the moon or the stars           


 but others in this world looking for your service/product.

 
WHO I AM

I am a Generation X:  born in the years that are described as 'turmoil and uncertainty' (1965-1984) which makes sense that I ended up a social worker and a mother of three.




I have moved away from social work and have developed the expertise to help you with your social media needs to increase your visibility in the competitive world.


WHY?

Stress is a key component for entrepreneurs looking to grow their businesses because social media can seem daunting as well as time consuming. 
 

animated-clock-image-0023
 
 
The solution is similar to the work I did as a social worker: identify the problem and be creative in working through it to find new possibilities and growth.


 Related image
 
 
 
MY NEW ROLE

Assisting with the platforms needed to create the change for new opportunity and growth all the while understanding the stress that can come with new technology.

I can offer solutions and if wanted, maintain the media. I have heard often "What a great idea, I'll get my son/daughter to help me".  Maybe, BUT I will actively converse with you regarding what you want and don't want and I will maintain the work weekly/monthly.  I will devote as much time as you need because you have my entire focus.

 
What is the benefit of social media to the entrepreneur?

1)      Being found by consumers looking for your product/service via surfing and hashtags

2)      Showing the varieties of your product/service once you are found

3)      Customer service resource

4)      Showing you are current and up to date (like your competition is!)

5)      Bridging the gap of where you are and where you want to be.


HOW?

Providing consultation, design and/or maintenance in:
Website design
Blog
Instagram
Twitter
FaceBook

 
You can’t grow unless you create the opportunities to grow.

For more information on how I can help you achieve the visability you need to grow your business,
Follow me on Instagram: jennb001
Twitter: mytime0101

 

No comments: